I took Jackson to the Dr. today. Here are his stats:
Length: 23" 51%
Weight: 12 lbs 2 oz 59%
Head circ: 38.9 cm 21%
Basically I have an average kid with a small noggin. I like his small noggin though. I think it fits his body perfectly. Besides big noggin babys look funny.... lol. Jackson also got his first round of shots. The child screamed and screamed. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. He screamed for a good 10-15 minutes. He just doesn't like getting shots. I can't blame the kid. Shots are no fun. It could have been his temper too. The boy has a big temper. Here is an example. If i dont give him his food fast enough he get so upset. When i finally do give him his food he has to calm down before he can drink it. Usually he will scream then eat then get a huge burp. All becuase he just isnt patient enough. I mean it isnt like i am starving the kid. He just thinks that when he decides he is hungry he should get his food that instant. I usually dont take that long. Well he is starting to cry so i better go. Hopefully i will post something tomorrow!
What Is Feng Shui?
7 years ago

I think it is so cute when he throws a fit, but as soon as you undress him and he know he is getting a bath, he is as happy as can be. He is such a cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is pretty funny. The boy loves his bath time!
ReplyDeleteI wish I were there to hold him. I could even do it when he screams and still love him lots.
ReplyDeleteGrandma, can't wait for you to come down and met him!
ReplyDelete